Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have been getting this error on a cat6506 with sup2 and IOS version c6sup22-psv-mz.121-20.E3.binMLSM-7-SC_TCAM_FULL_ERROR: TCAM space not available to install the (x.x.x.x,x.x.x.x) entry in the HardwareI have been having real trouble with resolvi...

VictorAKur by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,There are 4 options for load balancing using GLBP and they are "None", "Weighted", "Host Dependent", and "Round Robin". Can someone please tell me which is the default?The document I have says that "Round Robin is recommended as the default" bu...

When I did a show int gig3/43 on a Catalyst 6513, the output showed a high number of runts, inputs and CRC as shown below. Both the switchport and the PC has been set to 100, Full Duplex.5 minute output rate 24000 bits/sec, 39 packets/sec 1390359 p...

peter.tan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Two server are in two different VLAN saysrv1 - vlan10 - Switch A Cat 4000 L3 switchsrv2 - vlan20 - Switch B Switch A Cat 4000 L3 switchthe connectivity between these server is droping intermittently. My observation===============(1) Did ping fr...

Hi.Is security to use my Core (Catalyst 4006 with RSM) how ntp server to window's AD?Thks

paulo.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhat router would you recommend for the following setup/change1 existing network that must be split into 4 new subnets Routers must be configured with static routes with 1 smart router (5 routers in total)Uplink: 1Gig fibre optic cable with LX conn...

What is an ideal way to route outbound traffic based on the type? For example, if our router has two Internet links, how could we route HTTP/FTP, etc, for the desktops out G0/0, and all other traffic (servers, static NATs) through G0/1?

tonycody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a hotel IPTV environment we have video servers and setop boxes as streaming clients. The network is build with catalyst 4506 (central switch) and catalyst 3560 (edge switches). All components are igmpv2 speaker, on the switches is igmp snooping en...

jehanke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a 1721 router which I'd like to get to the rommon prompt. My question is how do I do that from the enable prompt. I have windows XP system and HP platform. But Ctrl-Pause sequense key do not work. What sequense is good with my platform. Than...