Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello team I have routed access layer ( Core - distribution - Access ) i plan to install the WLC in the main site and some of the AP on different sites can the WLC discover the AP through the IGP routing? thanks

hi,i got a 3560x and was wondering if it's possible to bundle/etherchannel one of its default or 'native' gig port (g0/x) to a port in a daughter card (g1/x - using copper SFP)?or should it be the same, i.e. etherchannel a native g0/1 to another g0/2...

I can't ping between 2 Nexus 9k's.  Both interfaces are configured as follows: Nexus Switch 1:int eth1/18 ip address 192.168.1.1/31 no shut Nexus Switch 2:int eth1/18 ip address 192.168.1.2/31 no sh I also tried configuring an 'ip route' on either sw...

rkoloj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I have an interesting puzzle for you to resolve. There is an idea to create an internal DMZ for servers with private VLANs in an inter-VLAN routing environment. The Cisco L3 switch on which it will would be configured is connected with...

Jack K by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Branded DESCR: "1000BaseSX SFP".Same SFP detecting in other slots.But only in the below SFP slot, it is showing that "unknown" Port Name Status         Vlan   Duplex    Speed  TypeGi1/0/52    notconnect 1        auto        auto     ...