Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,on my 6509 I can do an show module see output below.What is the OID to get the same result specially the "Online Diag Status"?ThanksWillemrou0801#sh moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- ...

Here is the topology: I have already configured the routing and DHCP. I need help on how to give a DHCP pool from Italy router (router close to the yellow section) to BerlinSw1 port fa0/24Here is the packet tracer file for a closer look

gnavarro2807_1-1710090261366.png

Hello,I'm working in packet tracer and am running into an issue with pinging the SVI on my switch from my router. I know I'm missing a step but can't figure why the ping fails. Thanks for any suggestions.Topology:Router (g0/0) -----Switch (f0/5)Route...

Hi all, Working on an ipv6 lab for graduate school. I'm fairly new to ipv6 addressing. I configured all the ip addresses for each interface on each router. Some of the links won't turn green/go upward. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Zip file ...

Resolved! VLANs

Scenario:I have one router, 3 switches, 6 computers and 6 vlans.vlan 10: 192.168.10.1vlan 20: 192.168.20.1vlan 30: 192.168.30.1vlan 40: 192.168.40.1vlan 50: 192.168.50.1vlan 60: 192.168.60.1I need vlan 10 and 20 to communicate, as well as vlan 50 and...

2309178 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following command is configured for policy-based NAT (source nat) with VRF under the following conditions.Since it doesn't work properly, appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to fix. L3SWVRF name = VRF1000, Route-map name = NAT-MAP-1Source =...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Let me begin by saying I am not by any means a CISCO certified anything.... I am a telecom tech at a school district who manages and supports the infrastructure, installing phones, WAPs, cabling, switches etc.... We assist in the assigning phones to ...

Hi all - got an odd question as I've reached the limit of my multicast knowledge. I recently setup a new VLAN on our core switch (Cat9300 with routing enabled), which has an inbound ACL applied to it blocking anything except from specific allowed hos...

greggyd by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm having trouble with the compact switches (100 of them!) when I used the copy scp command and kept getting the undefined error message. I'm trying to download the image bin file from my Mac running OX Sonoma. This is what I got:SW#copy scp://1...

heeb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Need some help please, I have a 3750x that hangs on boot.Status LED blinks amber for 30 secs or so, turns green and then hangs at this point......Using driver version 1 for media type 2Base ethernet MAC Address: 2c:54:2d:9b:94:80Xmodem file syste...

campbell-d by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here I'm using Latest version of Cisco Switche C2960CX "15.2(7)E9" but it shows the below error one of its port.hulc_sfp_iic_intf_read_eeprom sfp _index 1 yeti_iic_read_retry failhulc_sfp_iic_intf_read_eeprom sfp _index 1 yeti_iic_read_retry failhulc...

Bloat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing dot1x (IBNS2) on mainly C9200 and seems to work mostly great but we have some devices that just have to have ”speed auto 10” on the port to work properly (cant do anything about it). My first idea was to apply via ISE an special tem...