Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is anybody successfully collecting Netflow from a N7K running F2 line cards with Sup1?  I'm on 6.2(6), I've applied the TCAM hardware ACL (which is still required in 6.2(6)) and no love.  In packet captures on the collector I see the CFLOW packets hi...

Resolved! modifying subnet

Hi,I have L3 terminating on the core. It's in use by client devices. I need to modify that from /16 to /21Will i incur any downtime to clients when modifying that?From:interface vl 10      ip addr 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0To:interface vl 10    ip addr 10...

toolshed1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have created the DHCP pool on L3 switch, Now i want to use windows server as DHCP server.What are the changes I have do on L3 switch. I have already created the DHCP scope on windows server, also I have mulitple VLAN so also need help with ...

ankitohc_1-1702508453600.png ankitohc_0-1702508191466.png
ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I was facing an issue on my 6500 core switch with one supervisor where it would go directly into rommon and after booting it would lose all config when a power cut happens. after some digging i found out that the "remote command show boot" is differe...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Suddenly the netflow on my 3650 switch is not working. I have compared the config from the one back in 2021, it's the same, nothing was changed. But when I compare to the other switch which netflow is working, I realized that the current entr...

Resolved! Port Bounce Cause

We had a port bounce this morning that caused a very brief outage to one of our voice hosts.  Does anyone know how to glean any additional technical information as to why this port bounce happened.Dec 13 08:07:25.133 CST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line pr...