Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Someone might ask the same question before but I can't find it.I just want to clear/remove the VTP domain from my switches(2900/3550/4948), but can't succeed. Can anyone advise what the command to acheive it? TIA!

David Lin by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking into what "MI FPGA" and "IO FPGA" are as it pertains to the Cisco Nexus 93180-YC switch architecture. I know that the MI FPGA is between the front panel ports and the Platform Controller Hub. From my research, I understand that the FP...

Hi,I'm finding what looks like Cisco blanket disabling the TDR (cable test) feature on switchports on the 2960-X if the downstream device is negotiated to anything other than 1000Mbps.  Is this done intentionally, or am I hitting some kind of bug? Wh...

Hi folks. I am new to Cisco products and there are a few things I amtrying ot configure. I am running a 2821 Router with IOS v 12.4(10a).I am trying to configure the URL filtering portion of the firewall ACL. I have configured to deny one site, the...

brider by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am having an issue with setting up my Windows server Radius with CISCO 3850, I am using NAS prompt with one AD group to authenticate admins into the network and this is my configuration, when I am trying to log in the switch is not authenti...

2020-08-17 12_41_24-10.0.110.28 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

I am using one Cisco SG300. I am trying to simulate two unmanaged switches in the cisco managed switch using VLANs.Port 3 - VLAN 2 - AccessPort 4 - VLAN 2 - AccessPort 5 - VLAN 3 - AccessGlobal STP - DisabledI am trying to test STP of another device....

Resolved! NO BPDU sent

Hi guys,I was facing today a strange behavior on a 3560 running 12.2(35)SE5, basically it doesn't send BPDU out of the interface.Here is the detailed output of spanning-tree and interface configuration.show spanning-tree interface fa0/1 det Port 3 (F...

HI all, Can anyone please explain what will be effect configuration of multiple vlans with a single HSRP instance ??will it be better than separate HSRP instance for separate vlans ? In terms of CPU usage which method  is better ??thanks ,Selva

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card