cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the Q-BRIDGE MIB supported on a Catalyst 3650 Series Switch running IOS Denali 16.3.6?

Is the Q-BRIDGE MIB supported on the Catalyst 3650 running IOS Denali 16.3.6? I don't see it via an snmpwalk and I also don't see it on the Cisco MIB locator page. 

I found this site with supported MIBs for the 3650 but I am  not sure if it is 100% accurate. The Q-BRIDGE MIB is again not listed on this site. ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/cat3650/cat3650-MIB-supportlist.html

If it is not supported, is it possible to load this MIB onto the switch? Thanks. 

5 Replies 5

pieterh
VIP
VIP

??? I don't think you load mibs onto a switch?

you load mibs into your management station to interpret numerical SNMP-OIDs as textual description of parameters/counters.

check if the info in this post  answers your question?

This is my first experience with SNMP so I was just wondering if you could add a MIB to the SNMP agent running on the switch. Thanks for posting this link but I had reviewed this thread previously and it did not provide me with what I was looking for.

I am specifically looking to read and write these two fields:
dot1qVlanStaticEgressPorts - 1.3.6.1.2.1.17.7.1.4.3.1.2
dot1qVlanStaticUntaggedPorts - 1.3.6.1.2.1.17.7.1.4.3.1.4

I am able to do this on other vendor switches and it is a generic MIB so I am a little surprised that it does not seem supported on IOS XE 16.

Hello Tyler,

you cannot add a MIB to network device, MIB files are intended to be used to add in NME servers.

Either the device supports the MIB or not.

My guess is that a Cisco proprietary equivalent of this MIB should be supported by this device.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card