Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Prezados, saudações! Gostaria de uma opinião dos membros da comunidade acerca desta situação. Quando um host precisa se comunicar com um segundo host que não se encontra em sua sub-rede, ele necessita encaminhar o pacote diretamente ao gateway da red...

Hello, I have a Cisco 9500 in my network that I need to set theSSL/TLS to v1.2 . Would anyone happen to know theprocedure to do so ? Thanks, RDP

I am planning for a VoIP install and I need to make sure we have enough power on the 3850 switch to support the phones. The phones consume 13 watts max, switch is 48 ports, there will be a phone plugged into each port, available watts per switch modu...

mario3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not been successful in finding this OID.  I have looked in the defualt MIB under CISCO-ENVMON-MIB, and tried using the external cisco-stackwise.mib to find this value.  I have searched the forums and don't see this one there.  I am looking to ...

Hi All, I am currently running Cisco 2800 ME version 8.8.120.0 and have 4 AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 in the environment. Since the setup has been installed we have regular reports of clients disconnecting and when they reconnect everything is fine.  The AP's a...

Robbie2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Please could someone assist with the following ? I have been provided with a set up for a network where I manage where we have 2 sites with a subnet on each 10.201.0.0/16 and 10.202.0.0/16, connected with a P2P link. The network at the moment...

Resolved! NEAT and Cisco ISE

Hello, I'm trying to setup up NEAT with Cisco ISE, this is my scenario: ISE version 2.4 patch 5, TLS 1.0 and 1.1 disabledAuthenticator SW: 4500 running 03.09.00.ESupplicant SW: 2960CX running 15.2(4)E2 How can I change the TLS version on my supplican...

I am looking for a way to enforce password complexity on the local passwords (not TACACAS/ACS/RADIUS) on a router or a swtich. i.e. enable password, username/password and so on require uppercase,lowercase,numeric, non-alphanumeric.... The requirement...

Hi,My 7609 router has 2 no of sup720.But only one is active,the other one is not in redundant state.Says it is disabled.I connected the console to the second SUP720 , but it is in rommon mode.How can I go forward.It is in a live environment so I have...

Hey guys,  Default trunk encapsulation is isl upon 2900 switches. My question is this...  If I have existing active trunk ports that are utilising the default isl encapsulation, but I want to uplink to a new, additional device utilising dot1q and so ...

mattipler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes