TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have the following MSTAT output. Looking at the -2391/0 = --% statistic, is this indicative of an error? Does anyone have an explanation of it?mstat 10.65.53.10 10.65.63.114 239.195.0.8 Type escape sequence to abort.Mtrace from 10.65.53.10 to 10....

jdevyor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am running a voip network connected to call terminating service provideri tried the command csim start XXXXXXXXX but i am getting a error message.CSIM ERR;CSIM_DO_TEST ERROR PEER NOT FOUNDif any one can kindly help.

I'm having some trouble with unicast VOD programs. My viewer reports that an unrecoverable error has occured. The IPTV log shows that the file was queued for delivery and then immediately shows that the session was terminated before it started with n...

bhillman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !After saw some discussions about NAT and H.323 problems I'm stillconfuse about what's the best solution.Let's assume the following:- Network scenario with H.323 clients (H.323 phones or PC-H.323 based- not NetMeeting !!) connected to an existing ...

gomes.c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed an iptv3.0 software,I install the iptv server & content manager on two servers,but if I creat the some directory in the server media directory, when I create a program ,the directory will disappear,for eg. in the media directory "IPT...

luyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes