Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug with TC6.1

Graeme Kay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have just noticed a small bug with TC6.1. It appears that source 1 is defaulted to the DVI input, and the Camera to source 2.

This presents a small issue when making a call as by default your presentation is sent as main source. So, to send your camera, you must send a dual stream. I have attempted changing in the web GUI and over API but you cannot change the main source to Camera.

Anyone any ideas on this? Bit of a problem when you use it as a second monitor!!!

GK

5 Replies 5

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Graeme,

i did upgrade on my unit to TC 6.1

however, i did not have this issue.

my input source 1  was set to camera and input source 3 was DVI

also main video source remains on 1 which is camera and presentation source on 3 ( DVI).

Hi Amit/Ravi,

Apologies, I am using an EX60. I had a bit of a dull moment with this when I missed one of the settings.

I have done some further testing and it appears from initial upgrade it is ok. But when the unit is rebooted, the panel fails to show the presentation option but defaults to the PC as main source ( source 1 ).

Changing the main video source to 2 solves this but for customers and clients upgrading to this could result in a lot of confusion.

Kind regards,
GK

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Graeme,

which codec is used ?

Thanks

Ravi kr.

I'm not seeing this issue on any of my C20, C40, C60 or C90 systems - all running TC6.1.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Binesh,

Please share Xstatus and Xconfig of the unit.

Regards

Sumeet Rakesh