Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Calls Participant Limits on the entire server

Hi,

I would like to know how can I limit a number of participants on Cisco Meeting server? 

i want to specify 60 connections in maximum on entire server, my CMS yesterday got 62 connections, but it's provisioned cpu and memory to 60.

I use do read document on the link bellow,, page 122, but honest, i didn't understand how i could limit https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Reference_Guides/Version-2-3/Cisco-Meeting-Server-API-Reference-Guide-2-3.pdf

Do you know how to do it?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You need to reference section 8.11.5 of that guide. There are a couple of ways -

1. Per-tenant - participantLimit value, which imposes a limit on the total number of participants that are allowed to be active for the particular tenant.
2. A "participantLimit" value within a 'callProfile'. This limit will be imposed only on the calls tied to the call profile object. The call profile can be applied to either the system or tenant or space (coSpace is basically Space so don't get confused). Which ever is the most specific will take effect.

If you don't know how to implement API's, you need to read through the guide. Chrome POSTMAN is one of the ways.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You need to reference section 8.11.5 of that guide. There are a couple of ways -

1. Per-tenant - participantLimit value, which imposes a limit on the total number of participants that are allowed to be active for the particular tenant.
2. A "participantLimit" value within a 'callProfile'. This limit will be imposed only on the calls tied to the call profile object. The call profile can be applied to either the system or tenant or space (coSpace is basically Space so don't get confused). Which ever is the most specific will take effect.

If you don't know how to implement API's, you need to read through the guide. Chrome POSTMAN is one of the ways.

I was right to do, my error was putting on form-data instead x-www-form-undercode

Configuration bellow, i applied and it's ok now.

/api/v1/callProfiles/callprofileID
participantLimit = Value (number of maximum participants)