Views
Helpful
Replies

License Cisco Webex Room Kit

FERTHOFELES
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

If I buy a CS-KIT-K9 how can I license it on a CMS? Also, how will it be on a CUCM v11? Please, I do know that LIC-TP-11X-ROOM is end of life and it replacement is Cisco Cisco Meeting Server, and that the licenses are as same tat CUCM with UWL or directly uses the PMP licenses attached to the servers.

Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You would register the Room Kit endpoint to your CUCM, the same as any other Video endpoint, and it will use the same licences as any of the other endpoints would (C Series, MX Series, SX Series, etc).  You will need to make sure that your CUCM device pack is up to date (see Device Pack Compatibility Matrix)

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

Hi , 

you need telepresence room license to register with call manager for CS-KIT-K9 (Cisco Webex Room Kit).

Regards,

Shalid 

Please remember to rate helpful responses

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You would register the Room Kit endpoint to your CUCM, the same as any other Video endpoint, and it will use the same licences as any of the other endpoints would (C Series, MX Series, SX Series, etc).  You will need to make sure that your CUCM device pack is up to date (see Device Pack Compatibility Matrix)

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Sorry, which license should I use to register C Series, MX Series, SX Series, etc?

Hi , 

you need telepresence room license to register with call manager for CS-KIT-K9 (Cisco Webex Room Kit).

Regards,

Shalid 

Please remember to rate helpful responses

Thanks a lot!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: