cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote access to Webex Desk unit

kkelly
Level 1
Level 1

I was given one of the newer 21" Webex Desk units.  I have it registered to my on Prem 12.5 Call manager and it works great.

What I can t figure out is how to either remote into it via SSH or Web like I used to on my SX/DX units.  I did my best googling on the issue, and did manage to remote into it after a system reset before it's configured for Call Manager.  but once registered to CUCM I can no longer access it. I think if its Webex registered it's remote-able, but thats not my use case here.  I wan to run it on prem.

Running RoomOS 10.9.1

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HTTP (web interface) and SSH (used for command line) can be enabled/disabled in the endpoint configuration on CUCM. This is likely what is preventing your access to the endpoint's web interface and command line interface.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HTTP (web interface) and SSH (used for command line) can be enabled/disabled in the endpoint configuration on CUCM. This is likely what is preventing your access to the endpoint's web interface and command line interface.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne.  You were 100% correct.  I didn't enable Web and SSL in the CUCM Config.  I had thought I did, but ...  🤷🏼‍