Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Default Time Zone

Hi

I have a tms ver 14.3.2 an i try to locate How to Change the time zone .

whan i  go to Administration > general setting > it need to be  under the tms release key but it is no showing  there .

i attach a print screan .

It  start Because  my smart scheduler give my a time zone wrong .

help blush

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

TMS uses the server time settings as the "default" time, however, individual users can change the time zone relevant to their particular location from within the user details; Administrative Tools/User Administration/Users - select your name and you should see a page like this:

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

TMS uses the server time settings as the "default" time, however, individual users can change the time zone relevant to their particular location from within the user details; Administrative Tools/User Administration/Users - select your name and you should see a page like this:

/jens

Thanks .

Kristof-1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have similar problem. Windows time zone on the TMS server node is selected properly to UTC/GMT but Monitoring pages show dates in US format.

Does it need to be changed in IIS? 

Hi

you  need to  change the time under the administrtive tool > user >edit than change it .smiley

OK, I get this part.

However, I don't want to change it for each user but to be able to change default settings for all users.

Hello Krystof -

You'll need to update the time zone settings for each individual user, there is no bulk edit/change capability.