TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fiber with VoIP

Good MorningI'm working on a construction project for my organization and due to security concerns would like to put fiber in throughout. However, from what I've seen online there are only a few VoIP phones outfitted with fiber jacks (the building we...

I've got to make quick decision and my CISCO sales rep is MIA :(We've got a bunch of MXP 6000s (ingegrator package) I'd like to replace. They are simple setups with a single monitor on a roll around rack. with one output to the monitor and one camera...

Hi all, Our IP-VCR outputs errors below.462719     17:16:52.732      HEALTH_MONITOR     Error     Real-time clock battery test has failed462720     17:17:52.779      HEALTH_MONITOR     Error     RTC battery needs replacing (0x10)What should I do for ...

In the list of Cisco products are currently under investigation, Tandberg 770/880/990 MXP Series are on the list. While in the list that products have been analyzed and are not affected by this vulnerability, it has mentioned that Cisco TelePresence ...