cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote access to Webex Desk unit

kkelly
Level 1
Level 1

I was given one of the newer 21" Webex Desk units.  I have it registered to my on Prem 12.5 Call manager and it works great.

What I can t figure out is how to either remote into it via SSH or Web like I used to on my SX/DX units.  I did my best googling on the issue, and did manage to remote into it after a system reset before it's configured for Call Manager.  but once registered to CUCM I can no longer access it. I think if its Webex registered it's remote-able, but thats not my use case here.  I wan to run it on prem.

Running RoomOS 10.9.1

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HTTP (web interface) and SSH (used for command line) can be enabled/disabled in the endpoint configuration on CUCM. This is likely what is preventing your access to the endpoint's web interface and command line interface.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HTTP (web interface) and SSH (used for command line) can be enabled/disabled in the endpoint configuration on CUCM. This is likely what is preventing your access to the endpoint's web interface and command line interface.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne.  You were 100% correct.  I didn't enable Web and SSL in the CUCM Config.  I had thought I did, but ...  🤷🏼‍

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: