Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant consele advance problem

ozden ozdugun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi;

ı installed attadent console and call manager,and entegrated .when ı open attedant cllient on my pc ;ı couldn't call ,call forward ,call pick up vs

and only ı can open attedant console with my cti number not did number.and ı didn't install presence server

call manager versiyon 11.5

11 Replies 11

ozden ozdugun
Level 1
Level 1

this error on the screen

Hi Ozden,

Can you first check the config as per the CUAC standard Install and administration guide below

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuacs/11_0_1/install_admin_guide/CUACS110101GUIDE.pdf

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish ,

I installed advanced attedant server and attedant console.and i was installing this , we look cuac advanced administration guide

The screenshot you attached was for CUAc standard, you can first verify the config as per the admin guide whether it is CUAC Standard or Advanced. If the issue persists then you can post the version of CUAC, screenshot of the error and the client logs.

Manish

Hi Manish

Call Manager version 11.5

CUAC versiyon advanced 11.0.1.10

there is no im & presence server in the system 

there is no active directory in the system

IM&P is not mandatory if you do not need Presence capability, however rest of the config on cucm should be verified as per the following guide ( Deployment checklist is given on page 25 )

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/10_5_1/install_admin_guide/CUACA1051WAG.pdf

HTH

Manish

ı use this guide when installed.when ı set up client ,on the server thsi screen error

The error states the server cannot be contacted. 

Probably you can try testing by installing the client on the CUAC server itself.

-Atul

when ı open advanced console on the server ,this screen 

none of your CTI devices seem to be registered. Check the status on call manager once. If not registered then, you need to get them registered first.

check TSP config on the CUAC server.

-Atul

hi atul ;

my cti device register with subscriber call manager 1.