cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE7K user licensing

gregosbo1
Level 1
Level 1

On the BE7K are there any UCL/CUWL starter licensing bundles like there are on the BE6K e.g. for 25 users?  If so, what are the SKU's, if not, is there a reason for not having it on this platform?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are no bundles you sell outside of it

Reasoning i believe is be6k is priced aggressively since it goes after the mid market and be7k is catering to the enterprise market

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are no bundles you sell outside of it

Reasoning i believe is be6k is priced aggressively since it goes after the mid market and be7k is catering to the enterprise market

Thanks

Srini

Thanks for the quick reply Srini.  As a follow up question, does the same principle apply to the VCSC&E as well - I believe there is no included version of these applications, and if we want to load a BE7K with a VCS Control, you will be required to purchase the full the R-VMVCS-CTRL-K9?

BE7000 is only hardware preloaded with the ESX hypervisor and UC software images.  NO licensing is included.

Correct no built in VCS licensing like be6k

Thanks

Srini

You got it.  No bundled licensing at all including VCS.

gregosbo1
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks very much both for your input and advice, its very much appreciated

Comstor Westcon
Level 1
Level 1

Can I use BE6K licensing SKU (R-CBE6K-K9) to license devices on BE7K ?

No two different models

Be6k licensing is only for be6k TRC 2 and 3

Thanks

Srini

Then which model we must purchase ?

arqum@ibsksa.com 

Advise you to post your own thread instead of asking a question on a six year old post that is marked as answered. It’s a much higher likelihood of that you’d get better help then.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: