cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Attendant Console: No calls in queue

mariusstan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i installed a CCM 7.0 and Business Atendant Console 2.0.1.14. I installed everyrhing by the book. I receive no errors during the installation or after. So everything seems OK. The Operator logs in the console, the CTI ports and CTI Route Points are registered with CCM. The problem starts now: when the somebody calls to the route points ( DDI of the queues) even they ring the console shows no activity in the queues. Not even a brief call. So the Operator doesnt Know when a call is in or is it not in the queue. The only unusual thing i get are some errors in the TSP log:

7/06/2009 12:43:43.470 CiscoTSP001.tsp| CSelsiusTSPCall::CallAsyncFailureResponse() asyncResponseID=0x00000153 *ERROR* Reason for failure=0x8CCC00B4 (Invalid Feature Priority) dwRequestID=0x0001015A |<LVL::Error><MASK::0001>

I have no other indication, in order to find any solution.

And i repeat i have done everything by the book. I tested the lines with the Julmar phone.

Do you have any advice? Is from TSP is from other place?

Best regards and thkx in advance.

2 Replies 2

andresfmg
Level 1
Level 1

i have the same issue, did u resolved ?

I have the same/or similar issue, has this been resolved.

If i call the Queue internally the Attendant sees the call and can work with it. If the call originates from the PSTN, hits a Translation profile to route the call to the same Queue, the Attendant does not see the call, the PSTN called just gets normal ringing.

I know the translation profile works because i call route the same translation to an extension.

Where is the call?