cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clarification about voice licenses

Geeth
Level 1
Level 1

I have a clarification regarding voice licenses, specifically in relation to our SIP trunk setup. If we have a SIP trunk with 10 calling sessions, it is my understanding that the number of licenses for our Cube licenses and the IVR port count should same with the sip trunk calling sessions, which is 10. Could you please confirm if my interpretation is correct?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

License for SIP trunks has nothing to do with any IVR, that’s another licensing thing all together. You’re right in that if your SIP trunk can handle 10 calls then you should have 10 SIP trunk licenses.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

License for SIP trunks has nothing to do with any IVR, that’s another licensing thing all together. You’re right in that if your SIP trunk can handle 10 calls then you should have 10 SIP trunk licenses.

Response Signature

Hello Roger,

Could you please clarify the basis for calculating IVR ports?

As Roger Kallberg pointed out, if you have 10 sessions subscribed with your ISP, you will require 10 Cube Licenses.

Regarding your inquiry about the IVR (Interactive Voice Response), it’s essential to provide details about the specific IVR system you use. If you utilize UCCX (Unified Contact Center Express) or CUC (Cisco Unity Connection) for your IVR, there isn’t a dedicated license specifically for the IVR, as far as I know.

Response Signature