cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS utility

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I am attempting to use the COBRAS for connection to export my 8.6 UC mailboxes to 10.5 UC. I am exporting one user to test and it appears that the user exports ok. I do have some errors and warnings but they appear to be warnings on non-mailbox users. When I use the import tool and try to add subscribers it shows empty. I can see all of my voicemails in the mdb file. Any suggestions? Here are a few warning messages from the export:

(warning) failed to fetch user credentals via AXL for type=GuiPassword and UserObjectId=e6d1b95b-885c-4f5e-9e9b-837bd27b5f69 in GetSubscriberCredentialsDefailts.
select credential.* from credential INNER JOIN enduserappservermap ON credential.fkenduser = enduserappservermap.fkenduser WHERE enduserappservermap.content='e6d1b95b-885c-4f5e-9e9b-837bd27b5f69' AND credential.tkcredential=3

2 Replies 2

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I have loaded the access mdb and I do see all of my subscribers listed in the subscribers table. I have attached a screenshot showing the empty subscriber list during the import of step 2.

Um, did you press Add (+) in the upper-right after choosing All Subscribers?