cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Unity Connection 10.5 Cluster for Outlook Integration

bradleywegner
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, I am looking for documentation on configuring my Unity Connection 10.5 Cluster to support Outlook Integration.  The documents I have been able to find do not seem to explain things very clearly to me.  We are new to Unity Connection and will be migrating users with Cisco Phones over to it in a limited basis from our existing Avaya Solution.  I do have LDAP connected already for user imports.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad Wegner

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The best guides are this Unified Messaging Guide for Cisco Unity Connection Release 10.x - Introduction to Unified Messaging in Cisco Unity Conne…

It has steps to walk through creating the impersonation account based on the exchange version

Also if you have more config related queries, try supportforums.cisco.com since it is focused a lot more on config/delivery vs pre sales on the cisco community

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The best guides are this Unified Messaging Guide for Cisco Unity Connection Release 10.x - Introduction to Unified Messaging in Cisco Unity Conne…

It has steps to walk through creating the impersonation account based on the exchange version

Also if you have more config related queries, try supportforums.cisco.com since it is focused a lot more on config/delivery vs pre sales on the cisco community

Thank you for the link, I will see if I can get this to work!