Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm 12.5 to 14

yerbol
Level 1
Level 1

hi
I wanted to ask if there are analogues of the test lab. Tell me where you can test the update, and are there any instructions or videos that you can watch ( update cucm 12.5 to 14)

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK there is nothing like what you ask for that Cisco offer. It’s up to the individual partner or customer to facilitate this.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

There is an awful lot of open area in that question. Yes, you can lab it up if you have a lab that can support everything in your environment. Do you just want to test the update process itself, or are there features you want to test once the update has been completed? If it is the latter, you will need some phones, and possibly agent workstations if you are testing contact center functions. You will need some way to send calls to your test environment. The release notes do cover the basics of the process, but going through it in a lab would be a good way to familiarize yourself with the whole process.

No, you misunderstood me, I meant that we don't have a laboratory. The question is, is it possible to test the upgrade process somewhere first, and then also upgrade the cucm server to perform the upgrade, without problems.

AFAIK there is nothing like what you ask for that Cisco offer. It’s up to the individual partner or customer to facilitate this.

Response Signature

Without having some sort of lab of your own, it isn't likely. I don't know if there is something in Cisco dCloud or perhaps the DevNet sandbox where you try it.