cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Super Copy mulitple devices

fgiffone
Level 1
Level 1

Replacing dozens of Cisco 7811's.  Can Super Copy be implemented to copy multiple 7811's simultaneously, each with a unique DN/Extension, OR only Super Copy one 7811 at a time?

If you're not part of the future then get out of the way! JCM
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Super copy is a one at a time thing. This sounds like a job for BAT (Bulk Admin Tool) to me.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Super copy is a one at a time thing. This sounds like a job for BAT (Bulk Admin Tool) to me.

I agree with @Elliot Dierksen. What you are proposing is exactly what BAT is intended for. You will make a Phone Template with all of the settings common to all of the phones you are building, then create a spreadsheet of data that is the 'delta' for each phone. Google something like "cucm bat build phones" and you will see an ocean of docs and videos on how to do this.

Let us know if you have questions or run into issues!

Maren

Maren, Thank you.  I'll review and test prior to implementation.  Frank

You can think of replacing the phone using Native Phone Migration, If you are a version supported. Read the below guide.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1SU3/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-for-cisco1251su3/cucm_m_phone-replacement-migration-ivr-phone.html

Response Signature

Nithin, Thank you.  I'll review and test prior to implementation.  Frank