cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting "Error fetching MailStore list" when adding Unity users

sethplate10
Level 1
Level 1

We have observed the following error when we try to add subscriber from the admin page .

We are running Unity 4.0(3) SR1 with ES76 . Running Exchange 2003 servers off the box. WE have checked that the AVDSGlobalCatalog is registered and running.

Any suggestion on what is causing this? Has anybody encountered this error ? Please advise .

-----

Error fetching MailStore list (for server EX2K3687).

hr=0x80040E14

Check that the AVDSGlobalCatalog is registered and running.

Please see your system administrator for more details.

-----

6 Replies 6

gaaron.gilham
Level 1
Level 1

Do the following :

1. Stop the AvDSAD service. Edit the registry values for this service's

synchronization counters:

Set HKLM\Software\Active Voice\Directory Connectors\DirSynchAD\1.0

\Domains\\LastUSN to '0'

2. From SQL Query Analyzer, run the following to reset all subscriber entries:

use unitydb update subscriber set objectchangedid = '0'

Restart the AvDSAD service. Once the synchronization is complete, the issue should be resolved.

I caution against running that SQL query. The proper way to do a full re-synch is with Doh Prop Test and I don't think it is required in this situation.

Do you have any errors in the application log? If you open the SQL view for the MailboxStore in the UnityDb what columns do you see? Also can you turn on the AvRdbSvr 10, 11, 12 and AlCommon 10 traces in Unity Diagnostic Tool? Test it again and then collect the latest AvCsMrg diag and post it out here.

Thanks,

Keith

We had the EXACT same problem here and those procedures came from a Cisco TAC engineer, procedures which solved the problem in no time.

dumb question, but did this problem also prevent the system from playing messages back?

I have this exact error. I was able to bulk import users and everything else seems ok.

I'll give this a shoot in the morning.

--Jon

hmm... I don't have listed in the string... it stops at Domains.

Should I just add it?

--Jon

I have the same problem, and i found the bug ID CSCdz75004, but I do not have the registry entry.

I have HKLM\SOFTWARE\Active Voice\Directory Connectors\

with a sub key of DirSynchDomino

We don't use domino.

Is there a reason for not having this key? Do I need to login to the box as a particular user?