Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

jabber screen share between 2 cucm ?

Hi dear friends,

is this possible to have "Jabber Screen Share" between 2 CUCM in two site A & B for example..?
in both site A and B, we have CUCM + CUP (im&presence)

>> my Telegram id: @morez_hadi + if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful)
6 Replies 6

Yes if you have a SIP trunk between the CM system.

Response Signature

Hi dear @Roger Kallberg 

about this scenario, Site A has its own CUCM pub + CUP pub with difference domain from Site B which also has its own CUCM pub + CUP pub,
and this two clusters are completely independent from each other..

is this still possible to have "jabber screen share" between them with just a "sip trunk" between two cucm ?..
or its maybe need to config some sort of "CUP Federation config" between two clusters ?..

>> my Telegram id: @morez_hadi + if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful)

It would have been better if you were to include this information in your initial post as it’s a pretty substantial piece of information that changes things quite a bit. I don’t think you can achieve what you asked for without adding additional pieces of equipment to the system landscape to interconnect the two disparate systems. A simple SIP trunk between is for sure not enough and I don’t actually know what would be required.

Response Signature

sorry for less information in first post, you are right..

ok, thanks for your attention ^-^
i currently do many searches on all cisco documents, to find out more info if this scenario is possible or not..
and i will update & share here anything i found..

The only option which could make it possible is "interdomain fedaration" between the IMPs, but I don't know, which features are supported and which not:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/interdomain_federation/12_5_1/cup0_b_interdomain-federation-1251su3/cup0_b_interdomain-federation-1251su3_chapter_00.html

dear @b.winter  
 thanks for your attention ^-^

i will test "interdomain federation" scenario
 & will update here the output of it..