Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limitation Of CTI Route Point and DN's Assigned To CTI Route Point

Hi,

I wanted to know the limitation of CTI Route Point and DN's assigned to cti route point.

We are using Cisco Unified CM Administration 10.5 and we are facing some issues regarding CTI route point.

We have configure CTI route point named as 1860001 and assigned four DN number 1900001,1900002, 1900003 and 1900004.

When we call on 190001 number from IP Communicator or cisco ip phone we are able to receive the call and call is auto accepted in TAPI. This functionality is working fine as expected.

However when we call on 1900002 number we get busy tone and we are unable to monitor this call. In TAPI we need to manually accept the call to monitor this DN. Same case for 1900003 and 1900004.

We are a expecting that all the DN's which are assigned to CTI route point should work as 1900001 is working.

Please help,

Thanks In Advance.

4 Replies 4

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I was trying to look for an answer and i cam acrosss a statement that multiple lines on CTI Route point

is not supported however it is in context with CER.

Although i believe that might be the case for other applications too.

I am pretty sure that if you assign the other 3 DN on one single CTI Route point each  it would work.

Please rate and mark if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Please rate and mark correct if helpful
Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Hi Adarsh,

Thanks for your reply, is there any document which will help us to understand the exact working and limitation of CTI Route point.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I really doubt that CTI RP supports 1:Multiple DN mapping. Also, CTI RP does not consume any licenses hence I am not sure what exactly is stopping you to create 4 different CTI Route Points and use it that way.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the information, it works with different CTI route point.

My concern is if we can add multiple DN's number, then it should allow to monitor multiple DN's numbers in CTI Route point.