cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.4 ports loses registration in CCM

Hiep Tran
Level 1
Level 1

I am doing a new install of Unity 4.0.4 with CCM 3.3.4 sr2. Integration manager was able to find and register all ports on my call managers. When I hit the message key on the phone, it rings the pilot and hunts on down the list as it should do. However, Unity never answers and the ports that I let ring become unregistered with call manager. I used the call viewer tool to see if the calls, but nothing shows up in the call viewer. When I reboot the Unity server, the ports do re-register themselves but the same problem when I call it again. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

d1nnsear
Level 1
Level 1

If you go into a voicemail port in CCM & reset it does the port re-register?

Have you re-booted or restarted the Unity services since you setup the ports in Int Manager? May be worth bouncing it again (Unity for now, not the CCM).

I guess you'll get the same ringing out if you dial a specific voicemail port if it's in-registered.

Checkout the event logs on Unity as they should give you some idea when the voiceports are being 'dropped' from CCM. Do the same on the CCM aswell.

You may also want to try reseting the line group in CCM or restarting the CallManager service (if all else fails) if you get a chance if everythings setup as per the install guides.

These are a few things to think about without knowing your setup.

I hope this helps.

NJ.

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try stopping Unity from the System Tray. Restart Unity from Sys Tray. If this works, then install SR1, and TSP 7.0(4b). If it still does not work, you might need ES35.

I am running into the same issue. I am running Unity 4.0(4)SR 1 with TSP 7.0(4)B.

Is there a known bug that is fixed in ES 35?

Thanks

Frank

Hi,

The TAC has told us not to goto version 7.0(4b) about a month ago. We are running the 7.0(4) and still getting unregistered ports from time to time.

Is version b the way to go?

Thanks!