Helpful
Replies

Voice mail not work on cisco jabber

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I hope you are doing well,

I have a cucm  11.5 integrated with Im&Presence all work fine but i have a user account with jabber and voicemail , the problem that i have  when i connect that user in cisco jabber desktop i can't use voice mail we can show this in screnshot , username and password are not correct.

Could you help me please !

jabber.jpg

Best regards 

33 Replies 33

Hi  Maren Mahoney, stil no change Voice mail tab not displaying in my cisco jabber.

Best regards

I thought, you have a problem of authentication with the voicemail service in jabber?

Now, you are saying, that the jabber is not displaying the tab at all?

What is your exact problem now?

If the tab is not displayed, then you have to add a UC service for voice mail and assign it to the service profile in CUCM.

the problem is voice mail tab not displaying in cisco jabber .

I checked the UC service for voice mail and it assigned to the service profile in cucm .

And the service profile is also assigned to that end-user in CUCM?

Please share a screenshot of the Service Profile and also of the UC Services that pertains to this.

As an example this is how our service profile looks like for users that has voice mail.

image.png

Response Signature

Here you can see the screenshot of the Service Profile and also of the UC Services:

SP.jpg

Do you have any voicemail related settings in the jabber-config xml?

Thanks, however AFAICT this is only the Service Profile, not the UC Services that are referenced in the profile. Please share screenshots of the two UC services, voicemail and mailstore.

Response Signature

Your initial post shows Jabber with the voice mail option visible on the left hand side. So you got me confused by saying that you do not see that option. Please tell us what is your exact problem?

Response Signature

Thank you for your return, the problem is i can't find the Username and Password to connect a voice mail from cisco jabber ,

(when i navigate to File > Options > Phone accounts >  i can't find the Username and Password to connect a voice mail)

thanks in advance .

As you use LDAP account and authentication on both CM and CUC it is the same username and password.

Response Signature

Yes, the same username and password .

Don’t recall that it was a question. Obviously it is the same username and password as it’s the same source of the users, namely your directory that both systems are integrated with. So what is your exact problem? Up to now you have listed three different issues. Your not making it very easy for us to help you.

Response Signature

Thank you for your return, 

the problem is i can't find the Username and Password to connect a voice mail from cisco jabber ,

(when i navigate to File > Options > Phone accounts >  i can't find the Username and Password to connect a voice mail)

thanks in advance .

Best regards

What you mean with "I can't find the username and password"?

Just use the same username / password, that you used to login in Jabber.