cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to find SKUs for CUCM and UCCX services?

hyortiz01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends:

Please, I am new about looking for items related with contracts. Could you tell me where I could find the SKUs of the following products numbers?

CCX-10-N-P-LIC

CCX-10-5P

CUCM-VERS-10.X

SW-EXP-8.X-K9

CCX-10-25P

CCX-10-WFM-LIC

CCX-10-ADD-K9

CCX.10-A-P-LIC

VMW-V56-FDN-K9 

Thanks a lot

6 Replies 6

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@hyortiz01 : Login with your cisco account and check on Cisco CCW 

https://apps.cisco.com/cfgcor/public/cui/#/ngsearch/findproduct/searchandadd 

Hello Inderdeeps:

Do you know in which part of Cisco Commerce I would be able to find this information??

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

These part numbers are very old and end of life/end of sale. You may not be able to renew support contract for these part numbers as these are replaced by new part numbers. If you are looking to order/renew contract for these part numbers then I would recommend to reach you to your Cisco Partner or Cisco Account Manager. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello Vaijanath:

This is why our Cisco partner are asking for the SKUs. We are in a process of renovation and we need to find this input

Partner might be asking about the existing contracts details to check the SWSS coverage, or details to find your existing inventory.

Even if you don't have the details of your existing purchase or license or contract , your partner can contact local Cisco SE and pull the  SO details which includes all the details of your purchase. 

No partner will ask the customer to provide the SKU.

All SKU you mentioned are EOL.

Response Signature

If you’re partner is asking you, the customer, for information about SKUs I would recommend you to seek out a new partner with a reputable reference for unified communication. IMHO it is not very serious to ask your customer about this kind of information.

Response Signature