Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I am trying to fix audio issues by collecting different data metrics that can be used for analysis. Since onset of sudden transition from work from home , I am sure many customers like us will be dealing with sudden transition from office to ...

bhuarora by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to renew the SAN Certificate of our CallManager/Presence Cluster.In the past we generated a CSR the normal way containing all the cluster members as well parent domain and common name. This works... BUT... our servers in the cluster are st...

I have a CUCM 11.5 and a ISR 4351 as a media gateway router.  I'm using MGCP and got the gateway to register with the CUCM (even have some working T1 PRI trunks).But for an unknown reason the gateway CONSTANTLY downloads the configuration from the CU...

Hello,I have a new Customer in CUCM version 12.5.1.11900-146.I installed RTMT on my PC to download some logs files (collect files) but the system doesn't display any node ?!  On the next page, I have the IM&P Servers...If I go on "Voice/video" tab, I...

rtmt1.jpg rtmt2.JPG
TBerwart by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i am having two CUP servers 1 PUB + 1 SUBversion-10.5.2   under serviceability---all services are running fine butunder presence topology.---DefaultCUPSsubclusterservices are showing unknown for both servers. please see attached snapshots a...

devraj123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes