Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM 12.5Unity 12.5 I have a Call handler in unity with a greeting in English. I would like to have multiple languages If a caller from France calls the number for the call handler, he will get a french greeting, a caller from Germany will get a germ...

I recently deployed the SDWAN image on an ISR4431. To make it use the SDWAN features, you have to change the mode to controller mode. Moving the device to controller mode worked well. The interface for vManage did a great job of pushing out the confi...

Running into an interesting issue. We're migrating from a premises based CUCM (v11.5) to UCM-G. We've already migrated a couple hundred phones using the factory reset. We just implemented the Bulk Cert export process for both clusters to make the mig...

dpaquet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUC Licence

Hi all! My name is David and I'm triying to setup a new BE7K solution.I have a question about CUC license. What licenses are necesary to deploy two CUC servers in cluster with AuttoAttendant?I don't need voicemail at this moment. Thank you in advance...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SpoilerHiIs it possible to get access and administrate this server with LDAP account Expressway EExpressway CHow can I configure it ?HiIs it possible to get access and administrate this server with LDAP account Expressway EExpressway CHow can I confi...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes