cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer button grayed out on 7931

Derek Thom
Level 1
Level 1

UC520 software pack 8.1.0 recently reloaded with CCA 3.0. FXO PSTN connectivity using CO Lines on each phone.

When a call comes in and is picked up on a CO Line, the call is not able to be transferred using the Transfer soft button (it's grayed out), but it can be done by pressing the transfer key (on a 7931) and dialing the users extension. Also, they are unable to just press a "watched" extension button to transfer the call, they have to manually dial the extension number.

I have similar setup in our office here and have the buttons available, but we are running an older software pack loaded with an older version CCA (2.2 I believe).

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Derek

10 Replies 10

Derek Thom
Level 1
Level 1

Also, the redial softkey is grayed out as well.

Thanks,

Derek

Derek,

Do me a flavor :-)

Make a call from the 7931.  Then see if the Redial comes back for use.

OK, I'll try that. I am just going by what the customer is complaining about so I will need to go onsite and see what it does then update this post.

Thanks,

Derek

The phone on my desk does the same thing, it's a 7970G. I make a call, internal or external, hang up, and the redial button remains grayed out. Not sure if something is configured incorrectly or not?

I asked because mine always starts grey until I make a call, then it comes to life.

Is this a CLI configured system or CCA?

This system was configured using CCA 3.0.

When I press the redial soft button on my 7970 it says "that key is not active here".

Hmmmm...  strange and not normal.  I have a 7931 and it works on my UC 500 with latest SWP and

CCA.

Please open a case.

OK, will do. I will update the post with the solution.

Thanks!

Derek

Derek,

Did they have a resolution for you regarding this?

I also have the same issue with Transfer button.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: