Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Code Bundle 8.1.0, CCA v3.0 - dial plan includes International which would allow for 9 to be dialed to gain access to outside line (6 FXO trunks from PSTN) then 011 for International; however, when the 0 is pressed it goes to a fast busy.  The analog...

All,   I have set up single number reach (also tried adding an external number to a blast group) and everything works fin when I dial in through the SIP trunk (PSTN calls teh external number). However when calling the PSTN number (Only 1 line), the e...

CCA 3.0/SP 8.17962G with 2x 7915 (24 keys each)Noticed after upgrade to from 8.0.2 to 8.0.5. Upgraded to 8.1 & still there.Only shows 24 speed dials filled out in CCA, while 51 have been configured in previous 8.0.2 version and CLI shows 51.To me, de...

Hi alli recently had a UC520 installed and we are having a hard time with what i would thing is a simple feature, joining 2 calls together in a conference.Bit of info, we have out lines set up as octo lines. So the scenario would be like this...Boss ...

Hello,I have UC 560, with ESW 10/100 48 port POE switch. I connect 32 SPA 509G IP Phone, out of 22 get registered, while other IP Phone screen says,Registration Rejected: Max Phones Exceeded. I did Show Max Phones i have 114, and Max Dn= 600. I have ...

i am doing an integration of billyblue4 with UC500 for billing purposes. but the cdr are not coming from the UC 500 . how can we make the cdr from UC500 reach the server where the billyblue is installed?this is the way how i have done.service timesta...