cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc320 vm to email

rsawyer6003
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for help with yahoo smtp settings. I've followed the admin guide and have it setup correctly but no emails. I've had this problem before with other devices and a yahoo account for email notifs but I am probing you guys and gals for a solution so I can use the yahoo account. I'm going to try a gmail account today, that should get me by for now. Like I said, not a uc320w issue, just a yahoo smtp issue.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Ryan,

Yahoo accounts only accepts incoming SMTP on "Paid" permium accounts. Also you would need to login to your account to enable incoming SMTP requests. Is this the case here?

If you are not willing to use a paid yahoo account. I would recommend Gmail. This is currently free with gmail.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Ryan,

Yahoo accounts only accepts incoming SMTP on "Paid" permium accounts. Also you would need to login to your account to enable incoming SMTP requests. Is this the case here?

If you are not willing to use a paid yahoo account. I would recommend Gmail. This is currently free with gmail.

rsawyer6003
Level 1
Level 1

Gmail works. Thanks for the help.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: