cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a fairly simple VPN setup with two physical locations but I can't seen to get it working.Each location has the same router C1111-4PThe first location has subnet 192.168.0.0 and the second location has subnet 192.168.3.0I have a zone-based fire...

So, this is my last resort. Im using a company laptop and internal IT is useless and has not been able to figure it out and sees it as a waste of time to reach out to Cisco TAC themselves.My issue is that it will slow way down, ill get a "reconnectin...

Hello,I am trying to establish a site-to-site IPsec VPN from a Cisco 1121 (IOS XE) to a Fortigate, but I keep getting a mismatch.To use a separate zone for the VPN tunnel in the zone-based firewall on the Cisco router, I am using route-based VPN. (Th...

sidp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently using port 4443 for our Remote Access VPN. During the setup of SAML authentication with Microsoft Entra ID on a Cisco FTDv using FDM, I noticed that the entityID in the metadata does not include the specific port.I suspect this m...

Screenshot 2024-08-22 132557.png
ahammar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a weird issue. We can connect to our RA VPN with cisco secure client on Windows, MacOS and Linux but can not connect to that on both Android and IOS devices.I turned on debug level for VPN troubleshooting and checked debug logs.When ...

Hi All,I have a problem with my config, it's a hub and spoke setup with 7 spokes. The hub network address is 192.168.6.0.I would like the spoke sites to be able to communicate to other spokes via the hub. The spoke site are vigor routers and the hub ...

markyd1985 by Level 1
  • 78 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Every time my computer goes to sleep (ex. when I go to the bathroom) AnyConnect disconnects my Wi-Fi and when I come back, it requests for my login credentials. It's annoying because while I am out, I don't have any internet connection.  Does anybody...

guanj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes