cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Heres the deal. We have an ASA on each continent used just for the client AnyConnect connection.When I configure the    "anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-win-3.1.05152-k9.pkg 1"    command, I can connect.But when I configure the  "anyconnect image ...

I have configured IPSec on basic lab but don't can pinging from source loopback0R1#ping 50.50.50.50 source 60.60.60.60Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 50.50.50.50, timeout is 2 seconds:Packet sent with a source address ...

I will try to make sense as I am. I do not have access to all my resources at this location.Attached is the updated network diagram opposed what was previous created. i have the same setup on the other side of the VPN except my ASA is 10.10.20.22921 ...

Hi,This is my first post.  I just purchased a RV110W to get basic vpn access to my small office for me an employees when not onsite.  We have a Comcast business gateway and a static IP.So far I have configured the Comcast gateway and Cisco RV110W cor...

Hello,I've got a tough one, so any help would be greatly appreciated.I'm implementing a new network for hosting customers. Each new customer will have their own public routable subnet.The ASA5525X firewall needs to have multiple default static routes...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upload an AnyConnect image to flash on an ASA via ASDM:I seem to be able to get to 90%:And then it errors out:Response code 500 apparently means internal error, which doesn't tell me much.I've tried uploading smaller text files and zips...

I'm trying to route a (customers) network from my datacenter firewall back to the office.The office local address to which everything is nated to is 10.0.0.1The customers remote network is 10.31.1.0/24internal net 10.31.1.0/24 - [customer fw / 10.10....

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure an L2TP/IPSec remote access VPN on a Cisco 2901. I'm using what is pretty much a copy/paste of a config that is working just fine on an older router (a 2811). However, it seems I'm missing something - I can see the IPSec n...

Hi,I have a hub and spoke setup with IPSEC.If interesting traffic comes from the spoke, the IPSEC SA starts and works perfectly. However, once the link idles out and there is no more traffic, the hub shows this with the sh crypto isa sa command196.47...