cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm just in the process of migrating our VPN IPsec users over to the AnyConnect client and although I have a basic VPN version working I now want to try the advanced features like the always on opeion and logon at startup/SBL but can't get it t...

HiI have a lab config with two "data centre" firewalls and a "remote site" firewall.  The remote site has a crypto map defined with two peer addresses.  If the firewall in DC1 goes down, the remote site connects to the firewall in DC2 successfully an...

darenv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using Cisco Anyconnect VPN for remote users, with cisco anyconnect mobility client 3.0.08057  and have deployed split tunneling. Users can connect to the corporate LAN, browse the Internet via their local Internet access and print to...

dasgill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible in a remote access VPN to give the same IP to a client as they connect and pool the address from th IP pool?I was thinking like a DHCP server where you can tie a mac to an address, is it possible with a pool?

kcmusa108 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all,I have run into a tough issue with my SSLVPN portal setup. We have a Sharepoint 2010 site sitting behind the firewall that is accessible only through the SSLVPN. Through some testing, we have found that certain aspects of the SP site do...

it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a multi-site MPLS network learning routes through BGP.  I want to put VPNs in place for times when the MPLS goes down.  The Internet connections will be on the same routers that the MPLS circuits are on. The questions is how do I keep traf...

Hello,I'm trying to set up a site to site VPN. I've never done this before and can't get it to work. I've watched training vids online and thought it looked straight forward enough. My problem appears to be that th ASA is not trying to create a tunne...

Hi everybody,I'm trying to setup a EZvpn connection in lab prior to installing at a client's site.My configsSERVER[code]sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2096 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timest...

Hello everyone,we have a Cisco router 1841 and we have always used correctly the AnyConnect version-win-2.5.3055-pre-deploy-k9.Now, we have computers with windows 8 and we have to use the new version of AnyConnect (3.1.03103) because the 2.5 version ...

Hi,Im using an ASA 5510 running 8.2(3) and ASDM 6.3(4).  I have been trying to get the Windows VPN to connect to the ASA rather than the Cisco VPN client.  I have managed to get this working but i have come accross a strange issue.When using the Cisc...

HiI have a client that i set up an IPSec VPN for remote access, but it seems their IPS is blocking me. The reason they gave was the IPS doesn't like the IKE agressive mode that we're using, and instead of opening a potential security risk, they've re...

Resolved! VPN hairpin

HiI'm working on getting a couple site to site VPNs up, and currently both tunnels are functional. I have a central ASA with two sites off of it through two site-to-site VPNs.               Site BCentral <              Site ASite A can't communicate ...