cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 3 ASA serving anyconnect clients with each ASA having its own certificate. Now we are going to put all 3 ASAs in cluster. What is the procedure for installing the new cluster certificate on all 3 webvpns?Is it different certificate type or ...

I use ASA built  ezvpn  .   I  can access in the ASA  and  ping the inside port address sucessfully .    But in my window7 cant ping the interconnect address 10.100.255.2 .     I dont know  how to solve the problem .  hopefully , can help me ....

Hi all,Im doing a lab to test on ipsec site-to-site between ASA and IOS.I hit this problem where i couldnt figure out. Im able to ping the LAN of the router but from router, im unable to ping the LAN in ASA. and im seeing drop packets from ASA.  Plea...

trying to get a mac with OS X connected to VPN on an ASA, with the built in mac vpn client.  The tunnel group (connection profile) is named MAC.  Unfortunately I only have ASDM access to this box.Here's the relevant config:sh run crypcrypto ipsec tra...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN + PKI AAA

Hello All,I have a question about the DMVPN dual hub  and spokes over public internet scenario.I am going to use PKI AAA authentication and I understand that in order to enroll a spoke that has never been connected to our office LAN and just being de...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gurus,Hope all will be fine.I have one issue which is now at my nerves.I have windows 7 Professional at my laptop. and Cisco VPN client 5.0.When i connect my VPN my application get hanged. And when i disconnect my VPN (means when i return to my ...

Hello all,I have two ASA5505 with a site to site VPN.One of the ASA is connected to the internal network 192.168.150.0.The other one is connected to 192.168.151.0.I have also configured IPSec Cisco client VPN to the one which is plugged to 192.168.15...

I am trying to download anyconnect client for windows. When I search on the cisco web, it gives me the following, none of them looks like it.Did cisco change how anyconenct works?thanks for any advice,thanks,HanPackage enables FIPS on Windows platfor...

Here is a copy of my cisco 881 easy vpn config.   Can someone please let me know what I need to modify so this will work on a cisco 1921.Thanks in advancehostname BTLvpnboot-start-markerboot system flash:c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.T3.binboot-end-...

Hello all, When I check my ASA VPN I run this debug commands:debug crypto isakmpdebug crypto ipsecdebug crypto engineI get this error multiple times:CTM ERROR: Invalid input parameters, ctm_get_scb_prot_stats:1561I try to google it but I didn't find ...

I have a PCF file that works fine on Windows XP.  The tunnel to the ASA5505 comes up, and I can ping my server at 10.1.1.2.I take the same PCF file and put it on a Windows 7 machine client version 5.0.07.0440 and the tunnel comes up.  But I'm unable ...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes