cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I'm struggeling to get a DMVPN to work over an IPv6 WAN Network. I have testet IPv6 connectivity from the Spoke (2001:2:2:2::1/64) to the Hub (2001:1:1:1::1/64) which is successful, there is also an IPv6 default route to my "ISP", I al...

Greetings to the CommunityI am trying to figure out a clean solution for the following scenario. I have my PIX 515E (8.0(4)24) configured for VPN access. In the VPN configuration, I am using an RA tunnel group configured to use Windows 2003 IAS to au...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a  question regarding certificate-handling in the ASA (for example for  using it for AnyConnect).I'm not talking of the internal CA  here, just about handling certificates coming from an external CA.If  you configure a trustpoint on the ASA...

Hi everyone,I've been digging around the forum and haven't found a solution to my issue.I configured an old 1711 router for a home office setup while waiting for Skydrive. They have a fairly old cable modem only capable of forwarding tcp/1723 for PPT...

Hi i have some trouble with DMVPNi configured NHRP between  a HUB and  aSPOKE:               HUB             tu0  tu1               |     |                ISP                  |              tu0,tu1             SPOKEthe HUB has two physical interface...

I can't seem to find any clear documentation on this. I can find documents on mapping users to a group policy based on AD group membership. I'm simply wanting to put all our VPN users into an Active Directory Group and only these users can authentica...

Hi everybody,I'm using ASA 5510 I have two inside interfaces my endoutside:  a.a.a.ainside1 : b.b.b.b/24inside2 : c.c.c.c/24other end outside: d.d.d.dinside : e.e.e.e/29There is tunnel established between b.b.b.b/24 and e.e.e.e/29I'd like to route th...

Forgive the almost matching repost of a question I had last week, but I wanted to be sure about something.I now have a Sonicwall overseas that has a dynamic outside address.  I'm going to configure a tunnel to my ASA which has a static address.Obviou...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Sorry for the newbie question. I am brand new to cisco and have configured my ASA 5505 completely with ASDM.Can anyone tell me how to allow traffic on a specific port thru an ipsec point-to-point VPN? I need to pass packets on port 53256 ov...

purchase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.0(2)Device Manager Version 7.1(2)I need to set up AnyConnect so that remote users using Windows PCs can easily download/provision the AnyConnect client, enroll using SCEP to get their certificate a...

b.gamble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to setup an IPSec L2L VPN to a site in Hong Kong and when I run "debug crypto isakmp 255" this is the output that i get... I am worried about the corrupt packet message that it is showing...all i see are keep alive messages being ...