cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everybody, I have a problem with my vpn between two ASAs, I review the running config of two devices, but I couldnt see anything out of normal.As you can see in the image the VPN is up, but in the ASA 5510 I dont have Bytes Rx (ZERO), I tried t...

robertojb by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created Cisco Any connect SSL Vpn now i want specific user to access only specific Server through the vpn client.For Example a testuser1 can only allow to access 172.16.1.1 server and testuser2 can only allowed to access 172.16.1.2 they can...

Hi EveryoneSite A  Device A  has VPN Tunnel toSite B  Device B  over Wan link.Note Here Device A and B are end device and connect to ISP and do the encryptionSite A  Device X which is internal device has simple GRE tunnel to Site B...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were running fine on a 64-bit Windows 7 laptop using the 5.0.07.029-k9 64-bit client, and a few days ago it stopped working.  It would just hang while starting/connecting.I tried re-installing, which of course didn't work, but I was able to find a...

Hello all,I start this topic for may an answer as i face a problem with VPN and most likely with PORTS.My firmware was 1.0.0.30 and i Update it to 1.0.1.9.When i was try to connect with my VPN i am unable to reach it with error 800. MS says your firm...

explorasi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I need to create a permanent vpn connection from my home to my office firewall. I have cisco 877 at home. I tried to create ipsec but did not succeed. It is showing "down" in the status under cisco router.Is there any other way like creating VPN T...

I need to allow user access to the LAN when they connect to the VPN on the T1 interface. The router is also hosting NAT but I don't need the VPN tunnel to allow NAT for the connected users.Local Lan10.61.1.x     255.255.255.010.61.3.x     255.255.255...

Hi All,Just looking for comfirmation on what is/isn't possible. In brief we have a site-site requirement but our local LAN ranges conflict. I'm aware of how to get this up and running using a pool of IP's that either an ASA/IOS based device can NAT b...

v0r73x117 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Folks,Cisco ASA5510,ver 8.2(2)16, ASDM 6.2, currently Site-to-Site, L2TPoverIPSEC RAVPN and Anyconnect VPN are configured and working successfully.Recently Configured Cisco VPN Client IPSEC RAVPN, connecting Successfully, but resources cannot re...

zakid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a ASA 5505 setup with VPN and using Cisco client 5.0. The VPN works without a problem if we use normal internet access (from home, motel, etc). However if we use a cellular wi-fi hotspot or tether a phone it will connect to the vpn but will n...