Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

vpn

pls explain in detail how vpn works on cisco adsl router 677.

kailly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please i need to know if NAT will work between and l2tp tunnel. I have a LAC that links an ISP LNS, I want to implement NAT inbetween so that the multiple users that link up to the LAC can have NAT assigned ip address while maintaining the L...

rosa_a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use AOL 5.0 for a VPN connection to a 3005. The connection appears to complete correctly but I have no access to my internal network. The 3005 shows that I am connected. If I try to do a 'net use' after getting connected, I get a me...

can i get sample configuration on implementing Lan to Lan vpn using 2621 routers with dedicated T1 line?

roloyede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a three sight VPN configuration. I use three routers (one Cisco 3640 and two Cisco 1720). I can´t connect to the Ms Exchange server behind the Cisco 3604 from the two Cisco 1720 sights. If i remove the static IP assignment apply...

kst_kla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the best design if you want to send multicast traffic over Internet using a LAN-to-LAN VPN with PIX Firewalls ?Use GRE Tunnels on a router before the PIX ? But what would you do with unicast traffic then ? Send that via the GRE tunnel a...

Remote user dial the internet and get a dynamic routeable IP and reaches one of my Secure tunnel gateway. The secure tunnel gateway in tern have meshed tunnel(IPSec) between three location. The Secure remote client would like to reach the servers in ...

selva_vel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My company is planning to venture into providing VPN services to the business community in the city. We are planning to build a data wireless network linking all the intended customers. The data wireless network will based on the Lucent Technologi...

We have to implement a customer site installation where two 2611s are interconnected via an IPSec tunnel and in parallel (outside the tunnel) run voice over VIC-2BRI-NT/TE cards (customer-owned Ericsson PABXs on both ends). The VICs are said to need ...

fabics by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes