cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am kind of new to Cisco and I have no CLI expertise. I need to setup a site-to-site VPN (IPsec tunnel) with NATing. I have previously setup several L2L using ASDM with no problem, none required NATing.  Here is the scenario:Site1 uses 192...

Hi , How many [concurrent and maximum] roaming user tunnel and site to site vpn tunnels are supported in ISR 2921 .. Any approx count and link to refer . Please suggest .

Hi,   We have a router 2911 recently purchased which supports vpn but we are not able to do vpn tunneling, So what is required to use VPN connection.   Does ios has to upgrade or some kind of license is required.If license is required then what kind ...

Hello,we have a problem with the anyconnect Client on linux ubuntu. When we try to connect we get the message: No valid certificates available for authenticationWe did an upgrade from the old 2.5.x version - first the connection works, the upgrade wo...

Hi All,I have a software VPN client that connects just fine to the PIX 501 VPN, but I cannot ping or telnet to any services on the LAN. Below is my config and results of show cry ipsec sa. I would appreciate any suggestions to fix this. It's been a w...

Hi All,I ahve a requirement to configure static crypto for 1800 site and I need to configure on two sepaarte interfacs at spoke site which means I need to configure 1800*2 = 3600 peers at central site. The challenge I have is due to load balancing , ...

bgandhi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is it possible to have the ASA connected to two ISP's and use the one ISP connection for Client/S2S VPN and Internet Access and the second ISP connection just for the WebVPN Traffic? How would you manage the Routing, as the default route is po...

HiI would like to setup a simple VPN on a small network, nothing special, just to provide access to some simple resources on the network from anywhere. Since I'm not a Cisco expert, I was advised to user a 861 router, but I just can't seem to get the...

%ASA-6-725001: Starting SSL handshake with client outside:58.211.122.212/3293 for TLSv1 session.%ASA-6-725003: SSL client outside:58.211.122.212/3293 request to resume previous session.%ASA-6-725002: Device completed SSL handshake with client outside...