cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe wan't to use our ASA 5510 for remote VPN access using Cisco anyconnect.Our network looks like this:As you can see the company network is using 192.168.1.0/24, which is also commonly used by home routers.My question is:Given that a user's home ne...

mes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to activate AnyConnect SecureMobility client on an IPAD. I have an ASA with the below feature licenses:Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited Maximum VLANs               : 150       Inside Hosts            ...

Hi All,I have a problem relating to the following -Mac OSX 10.6.6 >>Anyconnect  2.3.2016 >>> Cisco 1861 12.2.24.T ( SSL IOS VPN ) The vpn is active and working and can terminate connections from a windows ( XP ) client , but when using with a Mac the...

nickrourke by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 64 bit vpn client running on windows xp that is not sending any traffic encrypted(bypassed only).  I also have a 32 bit version running on xp that works great sending and receiving packets.  Both versions receive an IP from my IP pool ...

Hi Gents,We have a cisco vpn client which connects to the ASA, and I can access all the internal network.I have two issues.1. I am able to ping and access all the LAN servers, but I am not able to access any of my WANsites. The WAN sites are connecte...

HiI'm trying to establish a certificate-authenticated VPN from my Cisco892 to my ASA5520.Basically everything is prepared, but what is the trick to make the router pick up the certificate from eToken for authentication?Everything seems fine until my ...

I am working with a company that requires us to have a computer that has an outside internet connection off of our network and to us Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.0410In order to have programs like Bently ProjectWise keep the lisencing active we need to co...

Hello,Sorry for this newbee stupid question , but when I am on the other site of a VPN line and I do IPCONFIG , the DEFAULT GATEWAY is empty.I have this in the ROUTER , but I can not add DEFAULT-GATEWAY 192.168.10.1crypto isakmp client configuration ...

Hey everyonei have an issuei have a network and DVR which is inside this network and i have 800 router DSLthe issue is how can i open the port 9999 so i can watch the DVR's cameras remotelycould anyone can help me plz

george by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a VPN server on my router at home so I that I can access my network remotely.  This is more of a lab then anything but I am going crazy trying to figure it out.  The router has f0/0 as a dhcp interface connected to a cable modem....