cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get this VPN Client (5.0.07.0410) to connect to the remote LAN behind the cisco 1812. Here is my config. I am able to get everything connected and IP assigned to the client and can even ping local LAN and Internet but can't ping to the...

Hi All,We have managed to get citrix sso works using http and post option with parameters. However, we need to click the book mark  link twice. after first click, we get a login prompt from Citrix server.  Go back to the bookmark link, click again an...

When I connect using anyconnect client and run ipconfig /all.  My ISP default gateway gets blank.  I only see my isp ip address and subnet mask.  I do see ipaddress/sm/default gateway coming from my company's internal dhcp server.  Any suggestion?

gadatiah1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unsure how to describe this one, but I'll definitely try.I have a 5520 VPN that is otherwise correctly configured for access (so I would say).  It is in test (external IP x.x.x.10/22) running parallel on an external switch to a Check Point (x.x.x...

HI..I am facing problem while connecting my VPN server configure at UC540 device. this device is behind my ISP router. i applied port forwording of IPSEC traffice to my cisco device  which configured as vpn server. now if i try to connect with my Liv...

When connected over Anyconnect client (2.5.2017), the dns query for internal server are trying to resolve over ISP.  I am running windows xp sp3.

gadatiah1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have VPN's from remote locations using Cisco 861 routers back to an ASA and some to another IOS based router.  Wanted to find out what is the best way to keep the VPN's active.  We are using "ip sla" feature, but is there something better that can...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're getting the error below (about 3000 per day) on an ASA5520 (7.2.2) when it receives L2L VPN traffic from a PIX-525 (6.3(5)140):%ASA-4-402120: IPSEC: Received an ESP packet (SPI= 0xB8EE870D, sequence number= 0x534B0) from 10.10.50.4 (user= 10...

The VPN Client users PC behind the Cisco asa5510 FW in the NATTED environment.They  use      IPSEC VPN Client to connect the VPN configured on the      PIX535 Box  able to connect the VPN but unable to ping or access server after the VPN connection.i...

Hi All,I am not sure if this has been asked and answered here before, if it has....sorry.  This is my first post here. Please be nice to the newbie.I currently have 90 remote locations that have PIX501's. They are all running 6.3 on them.  All of the...

nri-it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes