ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following senarioVpn client --> Internet ---> 877 router ---> client router (filtering) ---> inside network.I am unable to connect to a PC (for example) with ip address 192.168.0.155.I am able to ping 192.168.0.155 from the router (877)I a...

Hello,I was wondering if like we have some rules on LAN addresses like:10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255Do we have also some rules for a VPN TUNEL ?In some examples I see they use:10.10.10.1 14.1.1.1001...

Hey guys seem to be having some trouble and really don't understand why. Let me break this down so you can try and follow. I have 2 WRVS4400N routers. One version 1.1 the other version 2.I have successfully setup and Site to Site VPN. But here is whe...

I have a ASA 5520 that does VPN.The ASA has a pool of ip addresses that it gives to the client when they connect.I also specify which DNS servers to use.Is there a way to force the client to register their IP's in the DNS servers that they are config...

Hi Everybody,I have here a problem with this client. When I tried to connect, the message "The VPN client driver has encountered an error" is displayed.I already tried the two solutions described on the Troubleshooting Tech Note, but still doesn't wo...

Resolved! VPN cost

Hi.Im about to use a solution with the Cisco 2811 router and i was thinking about using the cisco free VPN client for the VPN connection. I was wondering if there is a cost per user or something like that and how many VPN-connections can the 2811 rou...

Hi,I am trying to determine how I would configure BW on Virtual-access interfaces.  Currently we are monitoring these VA's and they always come back as breaching BW threshold, also noticed that they are by default 9k which is why it is appearing to b...

e.craig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a unique GroupURL that allows users to install and run AnyConnect. I would like to provide a LINK to this URL from with my other webvpn portal pages, however the ASA always rewrites the URL and I can't block URL rewrite because the Group...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a site to site VPN using VTI.I tried to configure my zone-based fw to deny ping on my WAN IP but when I applied it, my VPN went down.Could someone advise me how to do it?Below is my config:class-map type inspect match-any Inside-Outside-Cla...