cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured remote access VPN for remote location.Now i want to take RDP from my corporate office to remote office systems for that i have configured the below mentioned acl but it's not working. below i have mentioned the acl details please...

I have a Cisco 2811 router with IOS Version 15.1(1)T.  The "show control-plane host open-ports" will show me IPs and ports being used like netstat, but it does not show networks in the VPN tunnel.  How do I see the ports being used there?-L

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using CCP to configure a 2919 ISR and the VPN settings tab and all VPN sub options are greyed out... I am new to the 2900 series, having done most of my work on the 880 series previously. Is there something I am missing?

Hi!Is it really so that I have to activate IPS in order to get syslog information to my syslog server? When I activate IPS my network performance drops from 95Mb/s to 20 Mb/s, but this seems to be the only way to get incoming syslogs to the server. I...

Landemoo0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,How can single sign on (with the VPN login credentials) with OWA (2008 Server) be done?The user logs in through der SSL-VPN portal. After that, there is a bookmak (https://<internal ip>/owa) to get connected with the OWA.Unfortunately, the use...

Hello All,I am trying to install anyconnect vpn client- anyconnect-win-2.0.0343-k9.msi on my laptop(Windows7Home Premuim 64bit, Java 6 update 14), but got this error- Agent create IPC Depot failed. Reason is (vpnagent failed to start. Insufficient pr...

Trying to configure a dynamic L2L VPN connection between an HQ ASA that currently functions as a remote access VPN for end users and a 3825 router with a cellular module with a dynamically assigned address.  I keep getting phase 2 failures.  Attached...

Hello AllI am trying to setup a SSL VPN Client Profile so I can set an alternate VPN serverI name it then browse the flash for the profile package. After hitting OK I receive a status window stating that the ASDM is validating the XML profile then I ...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3255901The thread has been resolved by teacher Naman.But DMVPN session is always disconnected per several minutes.If I throw PING command, the session is reconnected soon.What is the cause of this? Rekey or ...