cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need help to solve this problem. When SSL VPN client already installed and begin to create the connection to SSL VPN gateway, this error arise (the ssl vpn http response code received from the gateway indicates an error, contact your network admini...

what ports do I need to open in order for a user to connect to another network using VPN Client (cisco). port 50: Enacp Sec payload, 51: Auth Header, port 88: Kerberos, port 500: isakmp tcp/udp

cataula69 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have CBAC configured on my 2851 router. The IP INSPECT command is placed OUT on the T1 going to the Internet. From what I have read is that the IP INSPECT should be placed on the LAN interface going IN. I am asking this because I just connected...

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring a vpn 3015 group for Radius with Expiry authentication, however on testing the prompt that appears when a users password has expired requests them to enter a new PIN. Is this configured anywhere, a bug or something I have configured w...

Hello everyone!I'm using a Cisco 1760 router with the following IOS: c1700-advsecurityk9-mz.123-14.T7.bin to establish an IPSEC tunnel. A couple days ago the router crashes with the following information: System returned to ROM by error - a Software ...

Dear, I have tried using RADIUS server to apply rate-limit to my ADSL coustomers using : rate-limit output access-group 101 1024000 6000 512000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop i applied this at raduis server at my output interface but i do...

After searching everywhere I have yet to find a workable dailin (POTS) config for a new 2811 that allows remote access to the router for configuration via a USR modem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

wants to pass TFTP port 69 over our network and it is not working, DHCP relay works finewe have a CMTS server that sits at remote end which needs to load it's configuration from a TFTP server that sits behind the Upstream router, at the same time DHC...

Hi all,I'm aware that the new ASA VPN Edition has come to replace the older VPN Concentrator 3000 series.My experience with the Concentrator series is that of a few years and I would like to know from the experienced ASA VPN Edition enginners if the ...

Good afternoon,I currently have 2 sites A & B, connected to the internet with Ethernet connections, and have a PIX 515 at each site.The sites are connected together with a IPSEC VPN and all works fine.I need to connect a couple more sites to site A w...

ian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is one for the experts :)I have a site to site between 2 offices on an ADSL line. It's a Cisco 837 to a Cisco concentrator. I put the network in a few months back and it's all working fine, but I want to put an 877 in as the CPU on the 837 is a...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our vpn3060 is running under constantly heavy load. We only have setup the vpn3000 for ras vpn (no ssl and Site2Site vpn)with about 2000 clients. Frequently we are getting the "ike concurrent session limit exceeded" message from the vpn3000. As we al...

grein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes