cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have three different occurances of the VPN 3000 client being installed on a system running Windows ME (Millenium Edition). On all three machines the client gets to the "Negotiating Security Profiles" dialogue box and gets no further.The third machin...

achuyck by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the Unified VPN client with VPN3000 boxes, you can do IPSEC over UDP to overcome NAPT problems. Is this functionality also supported in the new PIX version 6.0?Regards,Stefaan

spouseele by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tunnel set up between a 5001 Concentrator and a 1750 Router. The tunnel goes down intermittently and cannot be reestablished by using the "reset vpn partners" or "vpn tunnel down" commands on the concentrator and also the "clear crypto isakm...

hgendreau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I manually added the VPN3005 to RME, but the VPN Management section does see any VPN devices.I tried RME syncing back to CD One Server (Campus Manager I think) but it still doesn't find it.I am running CD One Edition 3 and RME and Campus Manager 3.1.

dcwalker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the deal. We currently run Frame connects to all of our 40+ sites around the world. We want to move some of our international and smaller sites to a technology that is less expensive than our Frame connections. We were hoping in the locati...

banningd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read the article on building resilient IPsec solution:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/so/neso/vpn/vpne/vpne_an.htmHowever it seems not to work so good for me. I have 2-2621 access router that I am terminating several remote GRE tunnels int...

ajamua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,The company have some considerations on implementation of VPN.We have 2 cisco7513 as backbone and 2 catalyst 2948 connected to backbone as access for customers.It is so called dual network design.We have similar topology in America,Japan and Taiwa...

billjchan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to build VPN solution for 3 different offices and mobile users who uses Win2k. Which VPN connection method is better? L2TP with IPSec? IPSec tunneling? PPTP?

j.joe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the VPN Client installed on several windows 2000 clients. Is it possible that the security of the VPN could be comprimised at the client end, ie.(Attack) IP hijacking/cloning/Viruses? Should a personal firewall utility be installed on the 2000...

Hi,I'll soon be setting up a Cisco 827 to allow VPN access for remote dial upusers to access the internal NT4.0 based network. The router is alreadysetup for internet access and NAT, and has a static public IP. Though Ihave setup many Cisco based l...

ycore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes