cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Working with a PIX 515 6.0 3des and using vpn 3.03a client - I have two issues - one regarding installation of the client and problems with the DNE miniport. I have tried successfully installing on a compaq desktop with win2k but unsuccessfully on 3 ...

In all of the sample configs I have seen, the pool of address' used to give to the VPN clients are from a different subnet than the local one (inside). Is there a reason to, or not to, use address from the local inside subnet?

I have a PIX 515 with VPNs to multiple PIX 506s in a hub and spoke format as well as some VPN clients. I am using Certificates for the PIX-PIX VPNs and Certs with XAUTH for the clients. All seems to work fine. I have noticed that when I add a remo...

Does anyone know where I can find TACACS+ to download? I have tried ftp.cisco.com, but could only find TACACS. Any guidance would be appreciated.

dcalvin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does any one have examples or experience with multiple IOS to IOS VPN's set up using the RSA-encr ?I can do it with pre-shared keys, but for extra security I would rather use the RSA-encr. I have a one to one relationship working but when I try to b...

b-clavet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following question of VPN access:There is a site-to-site VPN (using 17xx and 26xx router) between Hong Kong and US, and a VPN client(located in Thailand) access the Hong Kong Network by using client-to-site VPN.Can this VPN client acces...

eltory by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to setup a VPN, the remote sites / clients are mainly located in the countries that support 3DES and DES, but some of them are support DES only.Can the VPN Router (2651) supports DES and 3DES in the same time?Thanks

eltory by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 2620 router and trying to setup vpn. I downloaded the vpn client version 1.1 but in the middle of the install it came up with a error "IsDnecheck requirements not sufficient". Trying to load on window 2000 laptop. Please give me advise.t...

i use a TACACS+ server to authenticate login and enable requests on my cisco devices. i have given the command "ip http authentication tacacs" on a cisco 2600 running 12.0(7)T, but i am not able to login to the router using a browser. should i set HT...

rkuppurao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If anyone can offer some direction, I am new to this and I am trying to connect between my new 1720 VPN router and a 3Com router using PPTP for the VPN. I know I should be using IPSec but I have to be able to setup a VPN between an office and a dial...

reno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I try to configure a VPN using CSPM. BUt the problem is why i can not use using PAT if i configure for VPN. But I try to configure VPN, there is a command, NAT 0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0, it means that there is no network will be translatet, but if i remov...

How does VPN licensing work with cisco IOS VPN.?Checkpoint license on per IP session running through the tunnel. Watchgaurd don't, What about cisco? Can't find it anywhere.. Can anyone help>?

5cgray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes