cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Two sites are connected with a VPN connection (router to router).I want use PCANYWHERE to administrate a NT Server trought VPN.Which ports need to be permit to make this remote administration ?Is there any restriction ?Thank you for your response.

egrellet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked with looking at VPN Solutions for that will enable various offices to exchange information. We have a number of scenerios due to acquisition and I'm looking for some guidance, with some recommendations on the better solutions. I've n...

diagram is :2600(ce)--3640(pe)--7500(p)--ATM--7200(p)--3640(pe)--2600(ce), all connections is FastEthernet except 7500--ATM--7200.It can get vpn routes at the 2600(ce) routers, but ping can not go through the MPLS VPN Backbone. If diagram change to 3...

I have a PIX box that is doing NAT can I still establish remote user VPN's through the PIX? Where would I find PIX configuration info for this, online PIX doc's? Will the MS VPN client shipped with Win2k, or Win98 do this?

I have several routers in remote offices connecting through VPN with a central router, in a hub&spoke configuration, using IPSec.How can the remote offices communicate with each other securely, without fully meshing the VPN?Thank you!

rlitman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, At our company we have two 520 PIX Firewalls, 5.1(2) and 5.2(1) versions. I want a configuration with a VPN solution with them.Regards.

cwelhous by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a VPN connection between a 515 and a 520, or do I need two PIX 520s?Thanks,i_lopez@tricom.com.do

i_lopez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions about VPN 3015:- for Win 9x/NT clients, could I just use IPSec; for Win 2K, L2TP is required?- if I have public IPs on both, outside & inside, is possible to give clients, from an internal pool a private IP range; do I have to ...

mionescu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I install the VPN 3000 client it causes the Windows 98 to boot up in safe mode. I have had this happen on three different machines. I have installed the client on several WIN 98 machines with no problems. I have tried updated windows, I have u...

In lay man's term what is the association between these two (MPLS and VPN Architure)and what are the strategic implications or advantages. Whats the future for both....

I've install a Cisco827 router for Internet connection and everything is OK. Now i need to make a VPN to a remote lan but i don't understand which sw option product I have to purchase: it seems that the product exist (IP VPN FW option set ) but i can...

mcaselli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!We are trying to set up a VPN-Connection using the Internet.One Router (3620) has a public IP Address, the other (1750) will dial up an ISP obtaining an unknown public IP address. Got someone have a hint for the configuration ?Thanks in adva...

bkother by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 routers Cisco 1401 which are connected to the ISP Wanadoo. The connection to Internet is OK.I had configured IPSec 56 in tunnel mode on thise routers to connect 2 private network. I have the following problem: the ping between the 2 private ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: