cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in need of a VPN client for the MAC. We have a VPN3000 Concentrator. I have tried Tunnel Builder from NTS but it does not work with our VPN. Any information would be appreciated. E-mail at cmekyle@hotmail.com. Thanks.C HendricksCCNA

carwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running the Cisco secure vpn client 1.1 behind a firewall. What port, if any, do I need to open up on the firewall for my traffic to go through because right now I can't even bring up the vpn connection. I have the same setup at home and it wor...

klee1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently built a VPN for my company using a T1 that we also use for internet access. What I am trying to figure out is how much Bandwidth a VPN connection uses. I don't want to find myself in a postion where the VPN connections effect our ab...

cmazzella by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It appears that when the VPN client and the Novell client are on a Win2k Professional they conflict with each other.Left unaltered after the VPN install the clients are unable to log into NetWare environment. If you uncheck the "Deterministic Networ...

achuyck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the situation: We have several branch offices within our organization that are connected to our main building via a 10mb ehternet fiber connections through a county network (they used to be 56k frame). Our main building has a 3620, while the ...

My client is planning to connect two private networks over the Internet using VPN (hardware-based devices). They also want to use PGP software to provide additional data encryption during data transfer between the two systems. I don't believe it's ...

jnedved by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are trying to configure VPN for our mobile users and for our facility in the Dominican Republic. The Unit in the DR only has v.34 dialup through a local ISP as ISDN and other Leased Line options are unbelieveably expensive there (broadba...

cesch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok let me explain. We are lookin for a solution where a client dials up from his house and uses a VPN connection to his networks firewall then VPN's to the Cisco 3000 that then forwards him to the ASP's Encrypted Domain and back.Any suggestions doub...

Here is our scenario: We have a potential of 70,000customers sending us files daily to our 3030 concentrator. That concentrator is connected to an isolated Mainframe. As soon as those files hit theisolated Mainframe we will be moving them over toour ...

tvalone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a Firewall one side and establish VPN tunnel with a VPN concentrator on the other side?The same VPN conectrator is also supposed to take care of Remote access connectivity to about 20 users.

sampathsr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company has 5 pc's that need to connect to VPN at the same time. One pc can get connected, if another one tries, it locks up the original pc and doesn't allow the second one. Is this router capable of handling more than one VPN connection at a ...

bdj63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the understanding that other countries are underdevloped in at the Internet and the dialup modems ports are hard to manage and have greater cost. Has anyone put in place a VPN network in Eroupe, Asia and Latin America? What are your challanges...

sdupart by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes