cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

With the VPN 3000 concentrators, how can I differentiate the traffic of different users as it exits the device? I am working on a solution in which traffic from different customers, all of whom will be terminating at a VPN 3000 box, needs to be dist...

Does anyone know when the IPSec/IOS firewall feature set will be released for the 827 router? The only thing I can find on the web is "available 2HCY00" and "available in the second half of 2000".

I am looking for possible design solution to propose to a customer. He has a HQ and 10 remote offices/business partners. The remotes need to be connected to HQ and other remotes with VPN tunnels (IPSEC 3dES). The way we want to implement this is :1)...

I have a question: I am trying to compare and contrast the 3000/5000 series and Nortel's Contivity 1500 and 2500. Is the number of tunnels the only main difference? I am looking at a 3-state lan to lan configuration for a project, and need to know...

jharper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to understand how I can implement VPNs using a cisco 1605R.That box connects the company LAN to the internet provider trough a 2M dedicated line.The company would like to establish VPNs with users using windows PCs with dial-up connectio...

We are currently troubleshooting an issue we are having with Microsoft SMS & the VPN 3000 Concentrator. Currently when we connect to the concentrator and attempt to open SMS Admin Console through the tunnel, the SMS admin connects to the SMS server,...

estjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made a R2R vpn between two sites using C2621.I can find computerd and transfer files through IPSec, but I can't ping and vnc etc. Did I miss something or make something wrong configuration,I follow cisco example, creat access-list like "permit ip X...

nickyyi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased the required software/hardware to install the VPN capability to my 2610 router. I have looked all over your website to try to find a guide on how to install it on the router. What am I missing?

kbiv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to connect a cisco 2610 through internet to PIX using ipsec56 and have clients from the internet connect to the PIX using vpn client software .The problem is I can configure for either one but not both.When I configure the PIX for bot...

pin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes