cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I´m having the nex problemI have a vpn s2s from a cisco router CISCO881-k9 with ios Version 15.2(4)M3 and the other site is a cisco asa, i dont know the ios version.i have this configuration:Phase 1: crypto isakmp policy 1encr 3deshash md5auth...

Hello all, As I've previously posted, we are moving away from a pair of active/standby ASA 5510s both here in our corporate DC and at our colo. The way DR works for us is if we have a disaster here, everything would be recovered at the colo using bac...

My client recently updated to 4.5.00058 from an autoupdate from our company ASA.   Once this updated and tried to connect , failed with with the following. ----VPN Client driver encountered an error. & Anyconnect was not able to establish a connectio...

chadrife1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I'm having trouble with a site-to-site tunnel setup.  At this point I'd just like to be able to verify that a connection attempt is being made from the ASA.  What's the best way to check via ASDM?  I tried packet capture, but I never saw any...

SHANE4252 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estimados, Queria saber si el equipo 1921-SEC/K9 puede brindar 10 VPN simultaneas para conexión a sedes remotas, que otras consideraciones debo tomar en cuenta.

Rolando by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: