cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a customer having a DMVPN network with two main sites (HQ and DR) and 44 branches. In HQ there are 2 routers and in DR there is one router. I have configured 3 tunnels from each branch router : one to HQ router 1, second to HQ router 2 ...

I'm working on a home lab setup with my 5506-X, and I've been having an issue configuring split tunneling.  Every change I seem to make either gives me internet access, gives me access to the LAN, or takes away both.  The current configuration I have...

Hi,I have Cisco ASA 5505 and have configured site-to-site vpn from local office to AWS cloud. Site-to-site works fine and I can access the servers without any issues. I have also implemented Cisco AnyConnect client profiles where my users can connect...

sagarshaha by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does ACS 5.8 support the 4.x Anyconnect client?    Support for  3.0 and 3.1 Anyconnect client as an 801.1x client is documented but does not say that for VPN remote access.  This is what is in the documentation - Supported VPN Clients ACS 5.8 suppor...

e-bradley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We were previously using Cisco RV 220 to accomplish Site to Site VPN's using multiple remote subnets on the same VPN endpoint.When trying to recreate this configuration we are prompted with the error that 'rule already exists'For example:Remote e...

Is it possible to turn off autocomplete on an ASA?  customer uses it for Cert enrollment from the ASA CA. auto-complete is a PCI DSS violation. Ive checked portal custimization, group policies, and can find no way to turn it off.

MMstre by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  This is my first post as I am new to working with Cisco products, and especially new to the CLI environment of Cisco/ASA products.  I have purchased an ASA 5508-X that I am deploying as a VPN appliance only within our network. I am havi...

Hi,  I am testing anyconnect with certificate based authentication and seems it is working. We use computer based certificate not user based.  The problem is when I check the session table below, the user's info like CN (computer name or username) is...

All, I'm looking for advice on how to troubleshooting setting up remote desktop on Cisco RV215W. Scenario is that while I've open the default port for RDP and configured the router, RDP requests are not working. A few observations: - I've updated to...

I have a customer with an older PIX-515e firewall with 7.2(4) firmware, and because of some circumstances, I'm trying to configure L2TP over IPSec. I'm stuck at an "Error 691: The remote connection was deinied because the username and password combin...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a IPsec VPN tunnel with a partner of ours, on a cisco ASA 5510  v 8.4(5)6, with both phases up and running. Access lists are fully open so all traffic is allowed and I have a continuous ping running, with no reply (although the server i...

working with new vendor and setting up and VPN connection to 5 devices. devices are listed as destination ip     and then they want a source ip.   for my side   I am drawing a blank for what they want to do here.  its been a long week.