cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Mac Book Pro with the newest version of OS X El Capitan 10.11.13, I have installed Cisco AnyConnect (version 3.1.03103) I am able to put in my username and Password, get the banner page about how it is monitored click accept, but it will not...

Hi everyone, We have a use case that's come through to us for implementation and we're struggling a bit and I wondered if anyone else had managed to do this. Essentially we want to use AnyConnect on a Mobile Device (Specifically an iPad) and delive...

I have all the necessary licenses on 1941W but I can't seem to get this SSL VPN configuration working properly. The device is being used as my main home router. I followed this Cisco document to do my configuration. From work or outside the house, I ...

Benso2013 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support Community, I have an ASA with dual ISP (gig0/0 and gig0/1) and gig0/1 has a default route with admin distance of 254 for backup purpose. I just created Cisco Anyconnect on the ASA using the wizard and I can connect to both interfaces.   ...

Hi, I can't get this to work and have made a fundamental error? If I run a test authentication on the ASA it is successfull (if the user is in the VPN-Users group or not which is surprising? Anyway AnyConnect fails to authenticate at all? Config ...

Peter Long by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Types of Vpn`s`

Hello everyone, This is a totally newbie question but here it goes... In some places it is written the L2TP, PPTP and GRE are types of vpn tunnels, so for example you can create a L2TP dialer and (after authentication) it will form a L2TP tunnel, whi...

Hi i created a vpn between two routers in two different sites. The VPN is working fine but i noted something that i can ping from peer1 to peer2 though the tunnel although the ACL of the interesting traffic doesn't permit icmp between two peers, it i...

I want to send SNMP traps to a remote server. I have a problem configuring NAT of the management IP  because I used it as inside IP as well. the rest of my devices send logs to the remote server without any issue  except the firewall.  when I configu...

sbdladla1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having problems passing L2L traffic over an ASA 5505 Site-to-Site VPN. The config should be pretty straight forward… two identical ASA 5505’s, static public IP’s from the same ISP on each end, single private subnets on each end (192.168.10.x and 192....

Hi, We have a Cisco ASA 5515-x with security plus licenses that can use 250 VPN. At first 5 ids can connect to it but after the next ids to log in error message appeared (Secure VPN Connection terminated by peer, Reason 433:(Reason not specified by ...

5y5tadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes